Actor Uche Maduagwu Says More Celebrity Marriages Will Crash!

One more marriage will crash after this next month... Shame on all my celebrity friends who doubted me some weeks ago, when i said a particular actresses marriage was about to crumble like the wall of Jericho, thank goodness it has come to the public now, also, earlier this year, i made a prophecy that many female celebrity marriages will crash in Nigeria... To all those who criticized and called me names, shame on you all.. I told you all about this actresses case some time ago, but you all didn't believe me... Anyways, there is another female celebrity whose marriage is also going down next month...watch out, its also because of domestic violence... That's what you get when you marry an aspiring boxer as a husband

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

#ThrowBackThursday: Nollywood Movie "A Million Tears"