Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Mark Birthday, Release First Book

Today May 27th Happens to be The Birthday of Amara Kanu, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife and Today she Unveiled the cover of Her First Book Which is Titled "Healthy Living, Still a Size 10 After Three Children". Here is What She Wrote on Instagram:

   Birthday day ❤️️DAY 27.
FINALLY THE NEWS I'VE BEEN BURSTING TO SHARE. 🌟 Today, I unveil my first book titled "HEALTHY LIVING WITH AMARA KANU" 🌟
I've worked really hard and passionately on this project for a long while. I'm pleased to say I've completed writing it.
Get #healthylivingwithamarakanu when your pre order your copy from the link in my Bio.
I really hope you like it. Available for delivery from 17th July 2017. #birthdaysurprise #may2017 #birthdaygift #akhealthy #may27 #authorslife #positivevibesonly #excitingtimesahead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?