Uche Maduagwu Says Cynthia Morgan Should Quit Music LOL

I will only marry Cynthia if she quits music... I am tired of explaining the same thing over and over to my fans in Unilag,📚 girls in Unilag are always asking if i and this beautiful jewel will end up together, but i tell them, only God knows, but i am willing to get married to her if she quits music,🎙 she has a very wonderful voice, and that sexy voice should only be for me and not the public, she is the most talented female singer in Nigeria, so she needs to be with the sexiest actor in Nigeria too🎬, an actor who is recognized by A-list celebrities in America. I love her songs because they inspire me especially when am on movie locations, but i can't allow my woman to be singing to the public, her voice is my private property... That's if she eventually becomes my diamond in a gentle rough💎, and the flower in my "komkom" garden. In fact, she is my dream girl, please help me tell her, that a popular actor in Nigeria wishes to wash the sole of her precious feet 👠👡with the waters of his soul.❤ #repost #music #nollywood #regrann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?