Happy Birthday to Actress Rita Dominic!!

As Nollywood Actress and Producer, Rita Dominic Clocks 42 today, I read in some comments about this story, some where asking "you no go go marry, you don old, 38? Etc.

I laughed. You know why? Its not about getting married, its about what you have achieved without the help of a man or a woman. I have not heard of any scandal about Rita Dominic, she still stay clean, do her work/job. Many Nigerians watch movies produced by her, yet they don't know she is the one that produced it.



My dear, I know of people who got married and had kids after 42, the so called age for menopause for women, Not forgetting the wife of Abraham, Sarah she gave birth to a son at the age of ninety! If she were in Africa, she would have received the lambashing of her life cos she never had a son.




I respect. Single Strong women all over the world, Like Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji. I encourage single women to take responsibility of their lives, and stop depending on any man, you can do it!


I have never seen or heard where rita dominic or genevieve nnaji dressed anyhow. Infact, Rita Dominic is the best dressed celebrity in any occasion if I am not mistaken.

Once again, I wanna wish Rita Dominic a Happy 42nd  Birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?