British Airways Attendant Making Offensive Comments Against Nigerians (Video)

See her talking Like Someone From Cartoon Network LOL By The Way She HAS BEEN FIRED!! WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW .





Her name is Joan Wickenden, She is 23, of Hampshire, claims she was 'set up' by a BA colleague The airline confirmed to MailOnline that she 'no longer works for British Airways Miss Wickenden sparked outrage after recording the racist clip in her BA uniform before flying from London Heathrow to Abuja on Friday night During the one-minute clip she also revealed how she was going to deal with passengers on the six-hour flight. She said: 'Alright, so all of yous are there getting ready for your Friday night, getting in the pre-drinks, you know, as you do. 'And I'm here, getting ready to go to work, put on a yellow life jacket, point out the exits, hand out chicken or beef, what sort of Friday night is this for me? 'The upside is I'm going to Nigeria and there's gonna be bare B**, I'm joking, I'm joking. All the Nigerians are gonna be there like 'gimme Coca Cola, gimme me beef, why you have no beef left? I want beef.' 'And I'm just gonna be there like, 'Sorry sir, we ran out of beef'. 'All the Nigerians are gonna be there asking for f****** upgrades because they haven't got enough leg room because their B**s are in their way. Big d**** like this swinging from side to side.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?