Watch Video; DISCLAIMER: MY FATHER IS MY MOTHER! - Miss saHHara

Mis SaHHara Wrote:

This is a disclaimer in response to the rubbish publications about my so called 'father'!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Any one can make a baby, but not everyone can be a parent. Pay my tuition, feed me, console me when I was bullied in school, bandaid my injuries, nurse me when I was sick, put me to bed at night, put a roof over my head, have my back no matter what, love me unconditionally and be the source of constant wisdom....... All of the above was done by one woman! My superhero! My darling beautiful mother whom I look, sound, act like! Pure carbon copy of the crazy woman and I love and adore her to moon and beyond! Claiming someone is yours doesnt make it true! Nigerian bloggers are so gullible! 😂😂😂😂 Meh!
 Watch The Video After the Cut




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download HarrySong's Tribute to P'square's Mum - Beautiful Oyinye

Shocking Taylor Swift’s Parents Getting Divorced?